Top 10 Reasons to work with a Technology Advisor
Updated: Mar 22, 2019
Get expert business technology advice to help save money, improve customer loyalty, enhance employee productivity and drive business efficiencies
When you want to buy or sell a home, you select a real estate agent who will best represent your interests and help you get the most from your investment. The same principle applies when selecting a Technology Advisor. Instead of representing just one or two manufacturers or having to work directly with multiple manufacturers, a Technology Advisor has the expertise and access to many options. They also understand the pros and cons of various products and applications, and can do the legwork on your behalf.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to partner with a Technology Advisor:
1. Gain Access to Unlimited Supplier Options – You’ll get the best supplier options for your company’s needs. A Technology Advisor will filter the optimum providers based on your specific objectives and their strengths.
2. Secure a Single Point of Contact - You’ll get one “throat to choke” meaning less finger pointing and fewer headaches for you. When you’ve got a question, concern or an issue to resolve you only need to dial one phone number.
3. Obtain Personalized Strategy & Solution Planning – from a seasoned expert who lives and breathes technology. A Technology Advisor will carefully construct the optimal plan that meets your company requirements/objectives.
4. Eliminate the Pressure of Quota-Based Supplier Salespeople – Going supplier direct often means dealing with a one-track minded sales representative. A Technology Advisor has no quotas to fill, so their recommendations are vendor neutral.
5. Develop a Long Term Relationship – Carrier sales reps frequently jump companies, while Technology Advisors are vested in their own business, which means there is no more turnover-related hassles.
6. Gain a Trusted Advisor – Technology Advisors act as an extension of your team, guiding you with recommendations tailored specifically to your company’s goals. Think of them as independent contractors who don't charge a fee.
7. Acquire Greater Leverage – Technology Advisors develop strong relationships with multiple technology suppliers which comes in handy when negotiating contracts or resolving service issues.
8. Recover Lost Hours – By outsourcing your technology integration tasks you regain all those hours you would have spent strategizing, vetting the various providers, and negotiating contracts.
9. Focus on what you do best – Let the Technology Advisor take care of the rest. You’ll be much more effective at what you already do. Adding another expert to your team will increase your peace of mind.
10. Stay on the Cutting Edge of Technology – Technology Advisors keep their fingers on the pulse of evolving technologies, so you can leverage the right solutions to increase efficiency and productivity and deliver the highest return on your investment.
About Simplify My Communications
With decades of combined experience in the telecommunications industry, the technology advisors at Simplify My Communications are committed to providing expert advice to businesses of all sizes to help save money, improve customer loyalty, enhance employee productivity and drive business efficiencies. Simplify My Communications serves companies nationwide from its offices in Houston (Friendswood), TX, and Denver, CO.
Request a quote or give us call at 713.910.1401 to speak with a Technology Advisor today.